*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295320-Today-sucked
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#295320 added June 20, 2004 at 1:56am
Restrictions: None
Today sucked
Well, let's start with yesterday. I didn't get my phone back till kinda late. 2 or 3 sounds about right. So anyways, me and Sills try to go to Patriot Cinemas to see DodgeBall, but it was sold out. So then me, Sills, and Jamie went to see it in the Kingston Mall. It was hysterical. Fuckin' Chuck Norris. Anyways, after that I talked to Joanna and Kim. Joanna was sad I couldn't come over (as was I) and Kim was sad because she had a really shitty day. She thought I was mad at her for dating Vinny. She got the idea because someone posted a comment in her journal saying to stop talking about Vinny. I told her we'd catch the guy and beat him. Then I talked to Joanna again till about 3 or 4.

So today I woke up and finished the contract I have with Kristin. Went to Sills's after that for Chris's last hurrah. It was a good time. Then I went to work and it really sucked. Everyone but two cashiers and a bagger left at 7. Needless to say, nothing really got done. The only good part was when I was pulling tags, some 8 year old girl came over and started asking me all these questions like whatI was doing and why. Then she started helping me, it was kinda fun. I was training the Stop and Shop employees of the future.

Now I'm sitting at home because I feel sick. Talking to Tina and Kristi and writing in this journal. I kinda wish I went to Sills's...I kinda wish that I went to Danielle's...but it's all in the past so I have to regret it forever. :)

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295320-Today-sucked