*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296991-Phew
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#296991 added July 3, 2004 at 2:56am
Restrictions: None
Phew
So then I said "Get off me grandma, I'm done!"

I can't really remember what's been happening lately. Found out that my 17 year old cousin Catherine is pregnant. Plus her boyfriend left her. Oh well. Even more shocking was the next day at Terri's Dad's Wake, I found out that my other cousin Heather is pregnant. She's 15 and her 20 year old boyfriend left her! I guess these guys don't like those fancy birth control methods, like pulling out.

For about a week now, me and Ashton have been playing Halo levels on Legendary every morning and/or night. We kick ass. We can beat the last two levels on Legendary, but that 3rd level is a struggle.

Saw Spiderman 2 on the 29th. Kicked ass. The elevator scene was hysterical. One of the cashiers, Courtney, has the DVD of Spiderman 2 and is going to make me a copy. That makes her one of the coolest people in the world as of right now. She should hang out with us and play Halo too. She seems like the kind of person that'd like our group.

Danielle is coming back to Norwell! Fuck yeah!

Hopefully Terri can get a job at Stop & Shop now. Finally getting her life back on track.

I forgot a lot of what's happened since my last entry.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296991-Phew