*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296111-My-Night-with-Montys-Fan-Clubor-not
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#296111 added June 26, 2004 at 6:27pm
Restrictions: None
My Night with Monty's Fan Club....or not
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AFTER READING THIS WILL PROBABLY END UP GETTING PISSED AT ME.

Kim
Christine
Kristin
Anyone else that doesn't like me drinking

So, let's get started. Well, the day began very well. Woke up and Ashton came over and we played some Halo. Good times. Then Jay came over and we played Halo. Then Jamie came over and me and him got drunk. I got very very drunk. Probably had about the equalivant of four shots. A little too much for a concentration camp escapee such as myself. Well, it was 4 in the afternoon, so I figured I would sober up in time for the concert. Fat Fucking Chance.

The ride down was amazing. I was head banging the entire way and telling Sills to catch up. He wouldn't because he was a pussy, but that's ok. When we were in traffic, Sills was playing "Du Hast" by Rammstein and I was going insane with the music. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyways, we stopped at a gas station to go to the bathroom and it was quite the challenge. Me and Jamie crossed the street so we could use a bagel shop's bathroom and it was hard trying to walk and figure out where the bathroom was. I was fucking WASTED. Then off we went again. That's when things took a turn...

Well, about halfway down to Providence, I just kinda fell asleep. I wasn't feeling so hot. Then when we got there at 6, I got out of the Jeep, puked on the ground, and then got back in the Jeep. I wasn't going anywhere. Ashton stayed with me till I sobered up, which was not that night.

Me and Ashton stayed out and around 7, we tried to get me up again and failed. After that we just called it a night and sat in the car listening to music. Around 9, I woke up again and the only thing I could do was text people. I sent everyone a text message saying "Too much Crown Royal" and another one saying "I'm an Asshole!" because we were listening to Dennis Leary. Apparently I sent a ton of texts to Danielle with little sweet nothing messages. Sorry about that, Babe.

The concert got out at 10 and I was fine as long as I didn't move or lift my head. The ride back was horrible. 80 miles per hour for two hours with no doors or top on the Jeep. My hair was a complete mess.

Got home at midnight, puked, and went straight to bed. Woke up around 3 and puked some more and decided to take a shower. I collapsed in there for 2 hours just laying there feeling horrible. Afterwards, I took some Pepto-Bismolwent and went to sleep again and woke up at 8. So then at 8:30 took some more Pepto, and then 9, some more. So work was fucking hell. Very hell. I called Todd and asked if he could come in any earlier and he came in 15 minutes earlier. So I got to go home. Now I'm gone.

What a fucking night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296111-My-Night-with-Montys-Fan-Clubor-not