*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297411-moNkey
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#297411 added July 6, 2004 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
moNkey
moNkey...of course
DATE: July 6, 2004


I was reading things and I wonder who I am. You know, despite all the moanings and such in this journal, my word usage makes me sound mature and smart.

Let me say that I'm not terribly so.

It is just that writing makes life so simple and I often wonder how I would have survived without my writing ability.

Anyway, I thought I would write an entry today and try not to hit the keys too loud (don't want my coworkers complaining after all) and see if I can be witty without having anything important to say.

...

I guess not.

Okay, so I am still obsessed with monkeys, Jon Bon Jovi and Pirates but I must say that Orlando isn't as forward in my mind as he used to be. I'm a very fickle person.

That is somewhat why I doubt I can fall in love for life.

Hey! I think of acting and California all the time now. Hopefully by this time next year, I'll either be there or on my way. We'll see.

There may be a slight problem with my membership in August because I'm not sure I'll have the money to keep it upgraded but I'll worry about that closer to the end of the month.

I should be officially debt free in November, which is pretty cool.

By the way, my brother and his fiancee don't want me in their wedding. She isn't going to have her brother and sister in it either. I personally think that is wrong but that's just me. It's just going to be their best friends.

Humph!

So, Jasmine is still with me and she is a little terror. Sylver is all right but I worry about him. He is pretty old and so is Junior. Junior even has trouble getting up in the morning. I think his joints may be stiffening horribly while he sleeps. Poor puppy.

I can't honestly say if this entry is anywhere near the level of cleverness as the others but I just had to see if I could accomplish the task without trying too hard.

Wait a minute...

I think I'm trying...

Oh well...

Happy belated Fourth of July to all Americans!!

Yea!

Okay, I'm signing off now. Have a good life, people, and don't forget me.

Jul Lee

MystDancer50 image

© Copyright 2004 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297411-moNkey