*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299378-And-it-hurts-to-breathe-who-woulda-thunk-it
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#299378 added July 22, 2004 at 4:33am
Restrictions: None
And it hurts to breathe... who woulda thunk it.
Tonight was very interesting. However, to tell the whole story would take far too long so I will save it for in the morning. Plus, all of my body is starting to ache with the bruises that the adrenaline prevented me from feeling. The most painful? My left wrist or the area above my left breast, heh, it hurts when I breathe too deeply. However, lol, I still find the cause of the pain very amusing. But indeed, very long story to give it the dedication it needs.

April, if ya decide to call... call my house phone. My cell phone is completely dead and may be... well, permanently. If I go anywhere, I'll have my dad's probably (more than likely). The first 7 digits are the same as my cell phone = 1 - ### - ### - #120. Haha, lol... oh well... gotta love the ability to just tell ya here.

Geezy... headache too... I feel beat up, lol.

I decided earlier that there are so many sociology classes that I really want to take and then I noticed that alot of them were like women's studies courses. I decided that maybe my M&F professor had a point in suggesting that I get a certificate in Women's studies. I talked to my mom about this, she agreed that it probably would help a lot. Instead of being annoyed by the prospect of having to take more classes, it excites me because it's sociology. I don't kno, it just, meh. I think that's the right thing to do.

Reg's getting so frustrated over something so simple. I don't see the point. My cell's probably dead completely, I'll have to go get a new one...but no biggie.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299378-And-it-hurts-to-breathe-who-woulda-thunk-it