*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299278-I-dont-think-this-has-much-of-a-point
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#299278 added July 21, 2004 at 4:10am
Restrictions: None
I don't think this has much of a point...
I feel so drained. I woke up around 9:30, drifted in and out of sleep until my mom called. Came into the world in a harsh manner with rushing around the house gathering the things she needed in order to be able to drive the Explorer since her car broke down. I had my glasses on, my face needed to be washed, well, hell, I hadn't taken a shower since Saturday, I felt bad enough Monday...then Monday night, well, I just wanted to sleep. I was... wow, lookin' rough. Anyways, spent about ... 6 or 7 hours driving my mom around so she could deliever mail. Then a shower, time with the kittens, food, talked to Jake, Eric, April, Shorty and.... uh.... maybe someome else... don't think so tho. And then I left right as my dad got up around 9. He was yelling and cussing about stupid things again. I can't handle him right now. He called today, wanted to have a hissy fit about something stupid while I was driving and I just fussed back out of him and basically told him he was stupid. Harley, Eric's close friend, seems to think my dad and are ssssooooo tight... bs.

I'm so cold. I love this song so much.

*Send away for a priceless gift, one not subtle, one not on the list. Send away for a perfect world, one not simply so absurd, in these times of doing what you're told, keep these feelings, no one knows. Whatever happened to the young man's heart? Swallowed by pain as he slowly fell apart. And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, sweating through the ashes of another life, no real reason to except the way things have changed, staring down a barrel of a 45. Send a message to the unborn child, keep your eyes open for a while. In a box, high above upon the shelf, left for you, no one else, there's a piece of a puzzle known as life, wrapped in guilt sealed up tight. Whatever happened to the young man's heart? Swallowed by pain as he slowly fell apart. And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, sweating through the ashes of another life, no real reason to except the way things have changed, staring down a barrel of a 45. Everyone's pointing their fingers, always condemning me, nobody knows what I believe, I believe. And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, sweating through the ashes of another life, no real reason to except the way things have change. And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, sweating through the ashes of another life, no real reason to except the way things have change, staring down the barrel of a 45. 45. Staring down the barrel of a 45.* Great song, eh? Then I go to listening to something like "Dip it Low" "Something So Strong" lol... I'm so weird.

I'm looking up information about massage therapy schools. For the last 2 years I've talked about doing something like that and damn, it's time I found out more information about them. There's one in Decatur, not too far from home. Then there's one in Tupelo... meh, same distance. It'd be nice. And I honestly don't think my parents would have a holy cow about me doing that as long as I didn't drop out of college


Hah... hah... oh brother. Oh well. I'm going to bed now.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299278-I-dont-think-this-has-much-of-a-point