*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299584-So-much-alike-its-SPOOKY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#299584 added July 23, 2004 at 3:56pm
Restrictions: None
So much alike it's SPOOKY!
I totally forgot about events on Tuesday night excepts for falling into the river. Of course, that was kinda a big thing.
There is this guy who works at a grocery store about... 10 miles away from where I live if that far. I went in, oh goodness, a while back...but it freaked me out then. He and Sarah look so much alike it's... whoa. She's changed her hair now, I kno, but still. It's freaky. So freaky. He could easily be a sibling. Since then, I've seen him twice at the place where I always hang out. Apparently the girl he's involved with works there. Everytime I see him, the more I think about how much he looks like her. The glasses, the height, the build to an extent, the hair, the highlights, the nose, the skin color, even the dress to an extent, if I didn't kno better... it's Sarah n she had a sex change. Well, er, uh.... not going there, best I shut up.
Idk, it's like a great way to test how I feel tho. It just freaks me out n makes me be like "geez" n wanna go ask him for this history just to see if he's related to her, but otherwise, lol... nothing.
I had a really good dream last night, that's why I woke up after only... uh... 3 and a half hours of sleep and why I feel so good n am in such a good mood, so it's nice for a change not to have a nightmare or no dreams.
I signed up for my sociology class I was thinking about taking. I may still drop it, but there was only 1 seat left n I definitely wanted that time and that professor. The other time was from 6 until 8:50 at night on Wednesdays which would mean I'd be on campus from 12 pm until 9 pm... I don't think so. I now am going to take 19 hours. I think I can handle it. If not, I'll talk to the sociology professor n drop his class until later. By the end, I'll probably end up almost having a major in sociology, I'll have to see if I'll only lack a couple of classes... might end up going on to get a sociology degree as well. I love sociology and it has studies on families/relationships, but I need the counseling and stuff from psychology and the individual aspects of personalities. I guess I will need to know some of the personality disorders as well because often times some people with PDs go to relationship counselors because there's a "problem" with whom they're involved with. I want to write my SO professor from last semester, I'll do that in a bit perhaps. It's odd to me that I've sat down and talked to the head of the SO department and yet I've only seen the head of the PSY department once.
Now, I must go work on my car. And I should take my dad's and wash it off... yeah, I might do that this evening. I get to crawl into my trunk and work on my speakers, this should be fun with a sprained wrist... oh well. It wouldn't hurt me to check a few other things and armor all it again n clean the windows, etc.

Wonderful song? "Everything" by Alanis Morisette...geez, such a wonderful song.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299584-So-much-alike-its-SPOOKY