*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300352
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#300352 added January 9, 2014 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Princess Arabella
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5*I am Princess Arabella. I am the illegitimate daughter of King Edward. My mother was a gypsy named Danita and she was Queen of the gypsies. My father had a relationship with her and I was the result of that union. Queen Elaine never accepted me. I am her step daughter and we have never gotten along. Her daughter, Princess Athena was the true heir to the throne. We have no brothers. I have been told I am the more beautiful of the daughters but I always came second. I have lived with that fact all my life. I lived with my mother Danita for awhile but I moved back with father, his wife and my sister the Princess Athena. I never complained about things. I have the title of Princess and I live in the castle. I don't have to do anything. I live like a Princess. Athena was to be married first. She was fifteen and I was fourteen. That was alright with me. She got engaged to Prince Cameron. I was so heart broken! He loved me and I loved him! He was mine! This is the only time I went against my father, the King. He told me I couldn't marry a Prince. I wasn't the heir to the throne. I pleaded and begged but my father told me I would be marrying Bastian, the Duke of Langsworth.I didn't want to marry Bastian! He and Athena were in love but father yelled at both her and I. He said if we didn't do as he said, I would be sent back to my kind, the gypsies and Athena would be exiled to a deserted island. King Edward was cruel. We didn't disobey him. She married Cameron and I married Bastian. Does it end here? No. Think again!

Athena and Cameron moved into a castle several miles away and Bastian and I lived in the Earl's mansion which was actually his father's home. Bastian's mother had died year ago and Drake, his father was sick so we stayed at the mansion. It was a beautiful place and I didn't have to live with father and his awful wife. Bastian and I went to visit Athena and Cameron in their mansion. I shared a bed with Cameron and Athena slept with Bastian. This went on for years. My two sons, Basil and Paul were Cameron's sons and Athena's daughter Amanda was Bastian's. We were happy. The King never found out and Athena and I would laugh behind his back. We found a way to have the men we loved. Our children never knew the truth, either. So no one got hurt.

The dragons were my friends. Knights and soldiers would brag about how they killed the dragons. How they lied! There was only one dragon killed named Horace. He was too old to blow fire and fight back. He was killed by an ugly, no good knight Bellamy. Bellamy found out my secret that I was sleeping with Cameron and was going to expose me to my father, the King. I went to father first and told him Bellamy had raped me. I was so mad about him killing sweet Horace. He did it in front of me. I drew my sword{I knew how to use a sword} and threatened his life but Bastian wouldn't let me kill him. I was crying as I hugged the old dragon, Horace. Bellamy had followed me to the dragon's cave and slayed one of my beloved dragons. The old Dragon died while I was holding him and hugging him and he licked my face. After I told father that Bellamy raped me, he had Bellamy thrown in the dungeon and burned alive at the stake. I enjoyed this as he suffered. He had killed one of the dragons I loved. I'm not a cruel person but to kill an innocent dragon? Well, I was content now. How did Bellamy find out about me and Cameron? He walked in on us while we were in bed together. If Bellamy hadn't threatened to expose me and killed Horace, I would have never told father that he raped me. It was a lie but I had to protect my self and avenge Horace. I feel no guilt.

Basil and Paul were handsome sons and good men. They cared about people. Everyone loved them. They married the Count's twin daughters. Amanda married a Prince. Cameron and Athena became King and Queen. King Edward, our father died and so did my step mother. Bastian and I were friends but we never loved each other. I never got to marry Cameron. Divorce was rare and a subject never discussed. I had my two sons by Cameron and his love and Athena had what she wanted as well. I loved Amanda like my own daughter. She's a great lady. I am old now and have grandkids. I do love to be with them. They, too love dragons and as far as I know, no one has killed a dragon since. Judge me if you will. Everything wrong I had ever done was in the name of love. Athena and I are loving sisters and she knows that I lied about Bellamy but she didn't care. She didn't want her secret exposed that she and Bastian were lovers. All I want is happiness for my sons and sweet Amanda and they have found that. Cameron and I still love each other as does Athena and Bastian. Our lives have not been a fairy tale. We lived in the real world of Kings and Queens. No one leads a charmed life. I have not had a bad life. I will remain Princess Arabella until the day I die.
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable ** }



© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300352