*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302980-TGIF---so-many-ways
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#302980 added August 20, 2004 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
TGIF - so many ways...
IT'S FRIDAY! For those of you who are confused to why this is a VERY important thing... lemme explain. TGIF! I started back to college on Wednesday. With this comes the hassle of knowing what all is required in your classes, therefore, running back and forth to the bookstore numerous times. My classes on Wednesday are INSANE. Mcool, Harned, Lee, Harned. From 10am-6pm (ok, so 5:50, but w/e!). Back and forth, back and forth. Tues and Thurs? Harned, Magruder, Harned, Lee. From 8am-3pm. It's just silliness! And this mess of getting up at like 6 am or 6:30 is not making me happy. I need about 7 hours of sleep, but to me... lol, the night isn't over until at least midnight if not 1am. I have to change that. And guess what??!? I get to SLEEP IN tomorrow!!!! Or take a nap tonight. AND, lol, I'm almost finished with my book, wooot!

School this year? It seems very doable. I was worried about the 19 hours thing cause 16 is about as much as I like really. But, sociology, he's making it a bit harder, but I'm really interested in what he says and as long as I can pay attention in class, I think it'll all be good. (It's a class on Racial and Cultural differences) I have Psych of Learning, she wants you to read the stuff before class, gives miniquizzes, but she only assigns like 10 pages between classes... she seems pretty awesome. I love her first name - Gwendolen. Spanish? It's kinda... boring... but that's only cause I've had it 2 years and I still remember the very basic things. The professor? Yeah, she's very attractive, friendly, fair, and easy to talk to. I've already talked to her about stuff. So far, I keep feeling more comfortable talking to people who are in the Language department, they're my favs. You'd think it'd be the Psych department, eh? Not yet. Plants and Humans - he seems sorta open, but he's also sorta nit-picky... but yeah... I guess do what he wants and he'll try to help you out. Psy Stats - he knows we're all scared of math, lol. The way he has his tests set up, it's kickass! Social Psych, the professor seems like some people would consider him to be kinda... jerkish/jackassish.... lol, but I kinda like his sense of humor. And that's all of them.

The people in my classes? I've talked to one in my Psych of Learning class, she seems nice. We were supposed to do this ... group thing, right? They were all just sitting there, it aggravates me when people just set there. I mean, I'm shy as well, but.. w/e it's got to be done and you may as well start putting ideas out there, even if they are stupid at first. I just don't care so much anymore. It's so, *shakes head*. I must remove myself. LoL, most of them are Psych majors, right. Well, I can't stand the largest part of them...and that puts me in a bad situation. Often enough, "normal" people (i.e. in this case, people who don't normally know about psychology) seem not to like people who are psychologists. Why? The whole "them knowing things without you telling them" or the way they ask questions (and that can drive you insane) or just the mannerisms. Like, Erica, right... she's always saying "i see" and I wanna smack her. Chandra? "Well, that's certainly....interesting" *shudders* Someone PLEASE smack me around a LOT if I EVER start doing that constantly. At the moment, I'm saying "right" to let people know I'm not confused about what they're saying... just "right" instead of "yeah" or "ok". See the deal? It stinks.

Okay, gonna go call Shorty now.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302980-TGIF---so-many-ways