*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/306028-Yay
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#306028 added September 12, 2004 at 5:03am
Restrictions: None
Yay!
This is mainly just an update on how awesome things are going. I'll tell the whole story.

Well, I found out more about Melissa, the goth chick. Found out that she was 16, which kinda sucks, but hey. Her birthday is August 19th. So she's 2 years and 11 months and 11 days younger than me. What can I say? I'm naturally attracted the the younger ones I suppose. Regardless of her age, I I asked her if she wanted to hang out and pretty much go out on a little date. She said sure. Kick ass, I told her I'd call her at 8 the next night. Sweet.

The next day I called her and we decided that around 11 We'd meet at the Mobil. Well, I got there at 10:58 and she never showed. Justin said she probably fell asleep. Oh well, got to talk to Justin for about 4 hours which was awesome. He enlightened me that we're both after the same girl, so it's kinda like friendly competition. We talked about past relationships and how we're pretty much the same. It was great.

When I got home I watched a Seinfeld Episode and decided to try and sleep, and when I picked up my phone to charge it, it started ringing and it was Melissa calling. She wanted to say sorry for not showing up cause she fell asleep. I said it was fine and we should plan for tomorrow night same time. She said ok.

Fast forward to me getting out of work at 11:15 so I'm already late. Go home, change, the usdual bit, then head out. I get to the Mobil around midnight and she was getting nervous I wouldn't show. I asked Justin what movie she would probably prefer and we decided on Resident Evil. So we went to Randolph and that's what we saw. It was a fucking awesome movie. Then on the ride home I sang to her, I'm so romantic.

We got back and hung out and talked with Justin and some other guy, forget his name, but he's cool. I planned another get together with Melissa. Tomorrow after 9 watching The Punisher with Jamie (hopefully it comes through). Should be a good time. I'm just so happy right now. It kicks ass!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/306028-Yay