*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/306533-My-Decision
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#306533 added September 16, 2004 at 5:55am
Restrictions: None
My Decision
I made a decision tonight. Some people are going to be mad, some people are going to be happy, some are going to be royally pissed, but I don't give a shit. I don't give two shits about what anyone has to say. I know the immediate consequences of doing this and I accept them. I have no idea how this is going to turn out in the long run or if there even will be a long run. Still doesn't change the fact that I made my decision.

I am now dating Melissa. Danielle is going to mad because she's too young for me, but the age factor just kinda gets tossed out the window when dealing with her, hehe. Cara might be mad because I'm now dating someone. I think she's calmed down some about our whole episode though. Jamie's going to be happy, because he thinks we'd make a good couple, and now we are, so hopefully things turn out alright. Andrea is going to be pissed. All I can say is I'm sorry. I can't say I'll make it up to you. I can't say that I'm an idiot for doing it. I can't say those things because I don't regret this. If there is anything besides sex to our friendship, you'd understand that. The truth is what you told me kinda scared me. That you planned FRiday night out so well and that it was going to get that wild. I can't say I wouldn't want to, because it would be amazing I'm sure. But now I can't.

Melissa is different from any other girl I know. She's great and I like her a lot. I'm not saying she's perfect, there are some things I wish I could change about her. Smoking and drinking are two of them. But with her I can deal with it. I want to try and make this work more than anything right now and I hope it does.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/306533-My-Decision