*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312625-Plans-for-the-days-after-November-2nd
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#312625 added November 1, 2004 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
Plans for the days after November 2nd
If George W. Bush returns to office...

Then I will be running to Canada as soon as possible. Any and all are invited to go with me. And I will never again be watching the news due to the extreme depressed state it will probably put me in.

After making my mini-fortune in Canada;from there on out, I will visit many countries in Europe and establish summer and getaway homes in countries such as Ireland, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, and Australia. Then eventually, I'll be moving south of the border to Mexico to live like royalty and drool over the hispanic women.




If John F. Kerry wins the Presidential election...

I will be rejoicing for several days straight and the next 4 years. I will be living my life to its fullest knowing that better things are coming, that America will be changing, and maybe some of all the wrongs I see will be changed to rights.

I will be completely behind him getting re-elected as long as I don't think the other candidate will do a better job.



Of course.... it's already November 2nd in some places... and in saying that...

*Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* Happy Birthday April! *Flower1* *Flower2* *Flower3*

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312625-Plans-for-the-days-after-November-2nd