*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313200-Grab-your-things-Ive-come-to-take-you-home
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#313200 added November 6, 2004 at 2:12am
Restrictions: None
Grab your things, I've come to take you home.
Ok, today was pretty fun. Mainly just went to the mall with Danielle and Jay. We ate Mickey Dee's and bought some DVD's at Walmart. We completely destroyed the DVD box, it was excellent. Anyways, we met up with Jenny and Kim at the mall which was good. Saw Melissa there too. She didn't seem to interested to see me, but oh well.

Best discovery of the month: Spencer's has Sum Poosie! I finally got to taste the sweet nectar of Sum Poosie and it was goooood. Kim stole it and ran into the bathroom with it. Naturally, I chased after her and BAM, there's security. Ain't that a bitch? So Kim's on my bad list for drinking about half of my Poosie.

Then I went out to my car where Danielle and Jay were. Strangely they didn't start the car, but were complaining about how cold it was. They both know where my keys are...they both know how to start it...hmmm. So I try to start my car and it makes a strange whirring noise. Now that's not normal. Try it again, and again, and again....hmm, this kinda sucks.

Turns out my starter is broken so we got to tow it home. Good times, good times. Called Althea and talked to her for a bit, we exchanged fun driving stories and other things. Hopefully we'll get to finally meet in person soon.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313200-Grab-your-things-Ive-come-to-take-you-home