*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313987-The-littlest-things-get-to-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#313987 added November 12, 2004 at 1:00am
Restrictions: None
The littlest things get to me
I was blocking aisle 3 tonight and you know what I came across? Vegetarian Cat Food. All I have to say is "What the fuck?" Cats aren't vegetarians. I highly doubt they want to be or even care what they're eating. So what's the fucking point of feeding them shit that looks like meat if it isn't? It's like those Beggin' Strips for dogs. 'Dogs don't know it's not bacon!' Dogs don't know what bacon is anywsya. I don't think a dog is going to have its hopes and dreams smashed either if he ever did find out what he was eating wasn't really bacon. I really can't believe vegetarianism has gone as far as to pets now. What the fuck is wrong with people? Also, they had organic and all-natural cat food. You know how much it costs? $1.50 Fucking a buck and a half for ONE CAN! Fancy Feast is on sale this week, 4/$1.00. I mean, how can you actually think, "Hmm, that Fancy Feast is pretty cheap...but I'm sure my cat would appreciate me more if I gave him all-natural and organic food!" Twenty five cents compared to a dollar fifty. That's a 500% increase in price. What the fuck? Why don't you just buy a dead mouse? That's all-natural and organic. Guarenteed the cat would love it. Speaking of cats, I know countless people who have their lives run by their cats? Why? I don't get it. Dogs don't run people's lives. They're fucking dogs. What's the difference with the cat? I'll tell you what it is. People will buy a certain kind of cat food for their cat (and if they're smart, it wouldn't be $1.50 a can) and whne the cat sees you have too much of that kind of cat food, he goes "Nope, I don't like that anymore." THen they refuse to eat until you get the right kind. Bullshit. If I had a cat and he didn't like the food I gave him, too bad. I'd love to see how far a cat would go without eating the food I bought. He'd give in. I know he would, because I'm the head of the household. What I say is the law of the land and he's just a fucking cat along for the ride.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313987-The-littlest-things-get-to-me