*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313992-sigh-Whatever-happened-to-the-good-old-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#313992 added November 12, 2004 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
(sigh) Whatever happened to the good old days?
Since I wrote a new story and want to post it, I have to take something down. So I re-read all the things I have posted. I really haven't read The Story of Danielle in awhile. It was nice to do it again. So many fond memories of her and what we've been through. I still remember that night at Bickford's. The first time we wrestled. It was great.

Lookking at this new story, I'm wondering if it will have the same meaning almost two years after writing it. It's the same concept basically. I hope things turn out like they did last time around.

It really bugs me about what Jay did. He knew I liked Althea. I had to have been raving on about her for 10 minutes. Anyways, it doesn't matter. What's done is done and the outcome isn't going to change now. I wish I could go back to April 2002 when I took that wrong turn. I wish I could go back to the night a week ago where Jay wouldn't drive me to see Althea unless I gave him money. What you don't learn is that wishes never come true. Especially these ones. But here's one I hope will come true. I wish for Althea to be happy whatever that entails. She deserves to be happy, she's a good person. I know. I've met her.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313992-sigh-Whatever-happened-to-the-good-old-days