*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314952-Hurray-for-my-day-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#314952 added November 20, 2004 at 3:28am
Restrictions: None
Hurray for my day off
Ok, so I slept till about 4 and then went to Jay's house. He got a new energy drink with alcohol in it, it tasted really good. Called Spark and it tastes just like Red Bull. Can't even taste the alcohol. Anywyays, I figured that I'd give him his present too, so I did. A little christmas mouse that sang "Ice Ice Baby" Fucking hilarious.

Later on I met up with Jenny at the mall. We went back to my house with Cathy and Jamie to watch Elf. Then Sills and Christine showed up, it was a good time. We went to 711 to see the ending result of a car chase that started in Boston. It was fucking awesome. About 6 cruisers were there.

Around 11:30, Christine and Sills left and Cathy had to leave too. This made Jenny want to leave too, so we begged her to saty. While I drove Cathy home, Jamie did his best to convince Jenny to stay to no avail. Then when we dropped Cathy off, me and Jamie switched and I begged while Jamie drove. She is a tough cookie to crack! I tried words, a massage, and even singing her "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. She didn't fall for it and said I had bad breath and a horrible singing voice. Oh well, guess I better start taking some lessons, hehe.

Went back to Sills house and watched some videos. They were fucking hilarious. Then we planned out the rest of the week and called it a night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314952-Hurray-for-my-day-off