*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315050-YES
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#315050 added November 21, 2004 at 5:14am
Restrictions: None
YES!!!
What a great fucking night. First started off with me, Jay, Jamie, Sills, and Christine going to lunch. Good times there and we had fun. Then I went to work and it was a good time there. Got a lot of comments on my new look (pony tail). Mum came by and said I have a hair appointment on Tuesday with Paul. I guess that's bonding time with him. It's going to suck, not being with Paul, just getting our hair cut. I'll have to get pictures of my hair before I go, it'll be very sad.

Anyways, after work, I became the Incredible Hulk and brought the TV out to my car by myself. That's right, I have some, very little, but some muscle. It was intense and I almost collapsed afterwards. It's good to push myself to the edge. Anyways, then I picked up Jenny and we went to Sills's house for Halo.

The new competitor, JP, is defiantely competition. Holy shit was that a fun time. JP and Ashton were on a team the whole night and won everytime, that's ok, I got to sit with Althea and Jenny. Jenny was very quiet as usual and me and Althea traded drunken stories. Good times.

Me and Sills had a talk at the end of the night as we usually do. It was pretty interesting and fun. stories of adventure and such. That's why he is truly my best friend. That was pretty much it and then I drove home and went to sleep.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315050-YES