*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315292-Odie
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#315292 added November 23, 2004 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
Odie
Work was usual. Nothing too interesting except for the pharmacist having a heart attack or something. He gasped to me, "Call an ambulence!" So I ran to Christine at the podium and told her to call an ambulence. Her action: "Why?" For the phamacy guy, something's wrong! "Go over and ask him what's wrong? Are you fucking dumb? The pharmacist is having a heart attack or something and you won't call 911 until you get the full story? Go fuck yourself! Some customer called before we did, so everything was alright.

Went to bowling afterwards and it was great. We played for turkey money. $15 for whoever bowls over their average the highest on their team. I destroyed the competition by bowling 40 pins over in 3 games. I got 90,99,94 with 81 avg. Fuck yes! Plus I did good in Pinball. Got on the scoreboard again which kicked off my other one, hehe. 164,710,570. So now I'm the Grand Champion and the #2 Ace Driver. Also set the Loop record again with 10 now instead of 7. Man, I love being fucking God at that game!

After bowling, we dropped off Jay and Sills. Then me, Danielle, and Jamie went to surprise Maria at work. It was awesome. We got lost going to Stoughton and turned around quite a lot, but finally made it there. Me and Danielle almost gave Maria a heart attack by running up and hugging her when her back was turned. Ahhhh, it was so good to see my wife again, hehe. She introduced me to the cute CDH she told me about. She seems like she's not too smart, but hey, she was right when she said she was cute. Anyways, we stayed there until around 12 and then went back home.

Dropped off Jamie and Danielle and went to Sills's house. Ashton left already and from what I hear, in a big huff too. I'll have to find out what that was about. It was ok though, got to hang out with Sills, Althea, and Jay. Got a few pictures taken too. I need happy pictures for tonight because tomorrow is going to be the start of atleast 2 weeks of miserableness. My hair is getting cut tomorrow. I'm not for this idea and everyone seems to like my new pony tail. Hopefully it doesn't get cut too short. Hopefully it doesn't get cut at all, hehe. If it starts to get too short, then I'm just going to jump right out of the chair and say, "That's it! Thanks!" I want my pony tail to stay!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315292-Odie