*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315156-Im-practicing-to-be-a-prune
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#315156 added November 22, 2004 at 3:32am
Restrictions: None
I'm practicing to be a prune
You know, I think it really is impossible for me to actually go to bed before the sun starts to come up. I'll find any excuse to not sleep before 4am. I started to clean my room, hell, I'm writing in this to postpone sleeping. I got home from Sills at a record time of...I think 12:20. Wow.

It was funny today, Christine tried to play boss against me. In a nutshell, she said I suck as a CDH because I had plenty of time last night and the returns didn't get done. Well, when you're fucked for cashiers after 9, things tend to not get done? Who's fault is it that the line up only had one closing cashier? Not mine, so I don't think I'm to blame for things left undone. I was on register for the good majority of the night. We didn't get everything done till about 11:30. Susan cleared the lot for me. There were like 50 carriages outside and Susan got them! I flet bad, but hey, I ain't going to argue with that, hehe.

After work, me, Sills, Jamie, Danielle, and Jay went to Sills's house and watched TV for the most part. I played Halo agaisnt Jamie and wow did I suck. I swear Jamie's ghost is invincible. I hit it with the Brute Shot 5 times! It was in pieces! Yet it still ran me over!!! Fucking Nobs! Anyways, I think now I'll try again to sleep. Got work at 10:30.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315156-Im-practicing-to-be-a-prune