*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317354-Chapter-Twenty-Five
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #915981
A small town is turned upside down when a handsome young man comes looking for his friend.
#317354 added October 19, 2006 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Twenty-Five
That evening, Paul arrived at Mandy’s house at exactly five forty-five. Mandy had just finished dressing. She was wearing an ankle length; dark green plaid knit skirt with a pale green cowl-necked light knit sweater. The colors brought out the emerald green of her eyes. The outfit showed off her perfect shape to its ultimate advantage. She wore her hair pinned back on the sides with little tendrils falling down each side of her face.

Just as she stepped out of the bedroom, the doorbell rang. Paul had to control the urge to take her in his arms when she opened the door and he saw her. Instead, he took a deep breath. “You look absolutely beautiful!” he exclaimed.

“Why thank you kind sir!” “I’m glad you like.”

If you only knew how much! He thought to himself.

“Come on in” she said as she stepped aside to let him in. “Jeff invited us to dinner tonight. I hope you don’t mind, but I accepted for us. I figured we haven’t really hadn’t made any definite plans.”

“That’s fine; I’d like to get to know Jeff a little better. He seems like a nice guy. However, I was hoping to spend some time alone with you.”

Dinner was great and Karen the perfect hostess. After dinner, they all retired to the living room. Mandy started telling Paul about the things that had been going on. She explained where she was last night when he called. Jeff helped to soften the news about Mandy going out with Gill. He explained that it was part of the assignment he had given Mandy in order to illicit information from him.

“Did you get any information from him?” asked Paul.
“I’m sure he wasn’t aware that he was giving me information but he told me that he had heard I had found a truck in a ditch. That information was not given out. Only Jeff and I knew about that. That told me that either someone from the department passed the information to him, or he knew about it on his own. He also mentioned that there were no license plates on the truck. That confirmed that he had to know everything first hand because license plates were never mentioned in the office. Gill is involved in this, whatever this is, up to his eyeballs.” Paul wasn’t happy about Mandy going out with Gill, but he understood that it was something that had to be done.

Jeff then updated them on his findings. “I ran those fingerprints you brought to me. One set did belong to Mark as we had figured.

“And the second set?” asked Mandy.

“The second set belongs to Steve, one of the loggers. I can also tell you who our leak is, it’s Anthony Fazzio.”

Mandy’s face registered total shock. “You’ve got to have made a mistake! Anthony? I can’t believe its Anthony!”

“I wish I was wrong, but I know I’m not. I caught him going through the reports that were in the Sheriff’s Report Tray. When I questioned him about what he was doing, he said he was searching for a report he had placed in there. After he went back to his desk I went back into my office and watched him place a call. I picked up the receiver; he was talking to the person I least expected to hear on the other end of the phone. I’ll let you know more about that person after I talk to him. I’d like to hear his explanation first. When I pulled all the reports I found that Fazzio had lied about placing a report in there, he had no report.

Mandy has to admit that he was right as much as she didn’t want to. The conversation then turned to more pleasant topics. They talked about Mark and how he had been improving and that he would not have to lose his feet. They also talked about Heather and Tommy spending the day with the kids. They talked about everyone getting together before Vickie and Mark went back home. About ten o’clock Mandy and Paul said goodnight and left.

When they arrived at the house Paul got out and opened the door for her and helped her out of the car. They stood there looking at each other, neither of them wanting to say goodnight. Finally, Mandy whispered in a throaty voice, “Would you like to come in for a nightcap?”

“I’d love to” he replied.

They entered the house; she turned the lights on. “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable and pour yourself a drink, I’ll be right back.”

“Do you mind if I put on some music?” he asked.

“Not at all, go right ahead. You’ll find I have quite a collection.”

Paul found a CD of nice soft semi-classical music and put it on. He then poured himself a class of Courvoisier. He called out to Mandy and asked if she would like some wine or something else. She replied that she would like some cognac, so he poured a Courvoisier for her. He loosened his tie and sat back. A few minutes later Mandy came out of the bedroom wearing a comfortable nightshirt and barefoot. She had loosened her hair and it flowed down her back, a couple of stubborn tendrils falling in front of her eyes. “That’s one of my favorite CDs”, she said as she walked over to pick up her cognac. She sat down on the floor at Paul’s feet.

He looked down at her and said in a voice filled with emotion, “God, you are beautiful!” He pulled her up so that she was sitting next to him. He took her face in his hands and drew her to him. He leaned over and gently kissed her eyes. Mandy felt her heart skip a beat.

“You’re so beautiful, I don’t want to ever let go of you. I want you in my life always.” He kissed her again, this time on her mouth, deeply and very intense. She could feel the hunger in his kiss and she responded with her own hunger. Once again she felt her body stirring to his touch. He pulled her closer and his kiss even harder and more intense. Paul’s breathing started getting faster and deeper.

She finally said, “Paul, don’t leave tonight, stay here with me. I need you.” She kissed him deeply and passionately as they continued to explore each other’s body. Finally Paul stood and picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, their cognac forgotten. They continued to pleasure each other with passionate kisses and caresses. Paul slipped his hand between her legs and felt the warmth of her womanhood. She lifted her body and pressed herself against his hand as she placed her hand around his hardness. He continued to caress her until she felt she would explode. At that very moment he placed himself on top of her and gently glided himself into her. Once again, they moved in perfect rhythm with each other. Their movements became more and more frenzied until they exploded in unison. As Paul continued to lie there on top of her he could feel himself coming alive again inside of her. She felt it too; she lifted herself to take in more of him. Very slowly they began to move together.

“God, you’re so wonderful” moaned Paul. “I don’t want to ever let go of you.”

“Nor I you.” she replied. Again they experienced an awesome climax. Paul kissed her long and deep then rolled over on his back. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, completely spent and very satisfied.
© Copyright 2006 Jazelle Vornet (UN: jazellevn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jazelle Vornet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317354-Chapter-Twenty-Five