*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322778-Documentation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#322778 added January 15, 2005 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
Documentation
Well, now I’ve gone and done it. I joined a book writing contest. Who do I think I am? Hit with a momentary splash of inspiration, I jumped in. I was inspired by the success had with the endureviewing contest I entered. (I came in tenth and I was nominated for the [b}best review out of the entire contest. I learned soooo much about reviewing. When I saw this one I thought, ‘Wow! Maybe I could actually do it.’ At the very least, I should walk away with tons of material to write lots of short stories with.

Bryan is grilling chicken wings right now. It’s freezing cold and windy. When he’s finished, we’re going to the hockey game, watch Chris, my brother-in-law, drop the puck and leave in time to watch the Falcons game. Chris leaves for Iraq soon and we’re all getting together tonight to party before he’s off. He’s already been there twice. It totally sucks he has to go back. I get scared for his wife every time. I don’t know how she does it either. I’d go insane.


** Image ID #921227 Unavailable **
"Invalid Item
"You Want to Write About WHAT?
ASIN: 188003235X
Amazon's Price: $ 16.44

ASIN: B0000521VS
Amazon's Price: $ 14.36


 Pets At Work  (E)
Would you bring your pet to work?
#882165 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322778-Documentation