*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323416-Thoughts-During-Lunch-Hour
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#323416 added January 19, 2005 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts During Lunch Hour

I awoke this morning to wonderfully creative thoughts that I’ve since forgotten. But I remember lying there thinking, wow, this will sound good in my journal. I should have replayed the conversation in my head as I can sometimes remember things better when I do. It wasn’t I dream, cuz I sorta remember by dream.

I’m narrowing my book topic down and working on building my self-confidence up for it. At times, the task seems so overwhelming I almost wish I didn’t enter. Involving the family so far has proven to be a good idea. They are all too happy to offer their opinions. Laney likes the tennis team thing, since she’s the tennis player. Autumn had fun telling me what names I should give my characters. She even has offered a small plot idea but I don’t like it. Ya never know though, it might weave itself into the story. Bryan hasn’t really offered any input, but that’s okay. I’ll peg him down, and if I get negative vibes, well, I’ll scratch him of the ‘Help Robin With Her Book List’. My next help endeavor will be for characters. I’ve already figured out what I’m gonna say, “Your character WILL make it into the book. Even if it’s just for one scene.”

Well, yesterday was my birthday, and Bryan got me Nelson DeMille’s new book. I’ve read two chapters. I think THE LION’S GAME was his best book. But this one’s supposed to be good. Also, Bryan took me out to eat Chinese. I was gonna eat at Ryan’s, an all-you-can-eat buffet place for fruits, veggies, salads, desserts and stuff. I’ve gained soooo much weight lately and I’m trying to get back on track with that. But, I knew the rest of the family didn’t want to eat there. So, I chose the Chinese place since I knew I could get vegetables and they could get fried food. Autumn had to work and was disappointed at not getting to go.

Lunc break is over. It's back to work.

 Caffeine  (13+)
How do you take your caffeine
#880555 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth



** Image ID #921227 Unavailable **
"Invalid Item
"You Want to Write About WHAT?
ASIN: 188003235X
Amazon's Price: $ 16.44

ASIN: B0000521VS
Amazon's Price: $ 14.36


 Caffeine  (13+)
How do you take your caffeine
#880555 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323416-Thoughts-During-Lunch-Hour