*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323804-Autumn-moving-out
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#323804 added January 21, 2005 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
Autumn moving out?


I’ve been reading other people’s journals and I like them. It’s so cool to get a glimpse of the lives of strangers. Even a one-day glimpse. Then, of course, I always feel like my journal stinks. Boring. I wonder how many journal titles are called My boring Life.

I want to shave my head! My hair is driving me nuts. I want to throw everything away. My desk is driving me nuts. I’ve gained so much weight in the past six months and everyday feels like a PMS day. Where’s my tequila???

Kovu lost his collar the other day. Autumn was like, “aaaawwww, that means he almost strangled himself.’ Its one of those pull away collars that breaks apart if the animal is in danger of choking himself. He was sooooo adorable with it on. She bought him a re hea4rt-shaped name tag which he lost when he lost the collar. I have a picture or two and I keep forgetting to bring them to work so I can scan them. I’m planning on inserting them into the Kovu story. I’ll miss Kovu if Autumn moves out. I told her she’d have to drop him off for the weekend every now and then. Yes, I’ll miss her too. But, like I said, if she really does move out, I’m gonna have fun helping her decorate her place.

She goes back to the doctor on the 31 of this month. I’m sure they will schedule her tests and we’ll take it from there. She still regrets having the surgery. I guess its her young inexperienced age.

My book writing efforts are coming along slowly. I’ve barley written anything. But I least I’ve settled on plots and characters and stuff like that. I’ve created a static item to keep stuff in that I write from work. Its so much easier to access. Plus, I still have my Keep the Line book. I’ll post junk in there. Junk that I might want to develop. I’m still pretty optimistic though.

 Pets At Work  (E)
Would you bring your pet to work?
#882165 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323804-Autumn-moving-out