*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324096-Childrens-Bunny-Burrow-Hollow-and-Cubby-Hole-Hill
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#324096 added January 30, 2005 at 12:08am
Restrictions: None
(Children's) Bunny Burrow Hollow and Cubby Hole Hill
What is this flag flying at the top of Cubby Hole Hill?
Benny Bowtie is at the top of the hill next to the flag.
My, what fine clothes he wears. He is a fancy, fuzzy bear. The flag is green like the deep, soft grass of the hills and the hollows. Benny has a velvet vest. The vest is a deep green color, both fuzzy and soft. In gold and green thread, a little flag is sewn on the front of his vest. Benny Bowtie is the green flag bearer of Cubby Hole Hill.


Now there is a new flag flying at the top of Cubby Hole Hill. Bertie Bowtie is at the top of the hill next to the flag. Bertie places her flag next to Benny's spot on the hill. Benny smiles. Bertie is Benny's little sister. She is a smart, bright-eyed bear. The flag is yellow like the bright sun, shining over the hills and shadowing the hollows. Bertie wears a tiny tutu. The tutu's tufts bounce as she skips down the hill. The silken yellow colored dance clothes are for fun and play. In a box at the door of the Bowtie bears' home, Bertie picks out a gold and yellow crown. Then Bertie skips back up to the hill top. Bertie Bowtie takes her place again as the yellow flag bearer of Cubby Hole Hill.


Soon the fun begins! One last flag is held up at the top of Cubby Hole Hill.
Boris Bowtie is the strongest looking bear at the top of Cubby Hole Hill.
His red top hat matches the third flag. He is dressed in his pajamas still. Bertie and Benny laugh a little because their big brother has gotten out of bed late! The red flag is the most important one for their game with the friendly bunny's from the hollow. The hills and the hollows make a perfect spot for a game of 'Stop n' Go. Boris yawns. Boris Bowtie is the red flag bearer of Cubby Hole Hill.

© Copyright 2005 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324096-Childrens-Bunny-Burrow-Hollow-and-Cubby-Hole-Hill