*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324387-communication
by Angela
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #930772
Ramblings from my mind!
#324387 added January 24, 2005 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
communication
How do you make someone communicate when they won't? I think that is the question that most married people would ask. I am a talker and like things a certain way and my hubby is not a talker and could care less about anything. Of course that makes me the wicked step-mother. Then he wonders why things are not good between us. Actually I don't know if he wonders since he never says anything. I'm the one who is left worrying about why things are the way they are and how they can be better. Sometimes I think they can't get worse.

I would like to blame a lot of the problem on the fact that usually we work different schedules. He works days and I work afternoons. Doesn't leave a lot of time for communication. Sometimes we attempt, sort of, but then we are apart for so long. Even when we are in the same house we are in separate rooms. I think things are just going to get rougher.

I'm almost done with my bachelor's degree and am looking for a job that will be during the day and apply my education. Where I live that is really difficult. There aren't many jobs available. And the one's that are don't pay a lot. But I keep on looking.

Writing seems to be the only thing that keeps me going. However, it is another thing that takes me away from my relationships. Something's got to give.

© Copyright 2005 Angela (UN: acook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angela has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324387-communication