*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324666-More-lunch-hour-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#324666 added January 26, 2005 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
More lunch hour thoughts
Okay, it’s really official. I’m gonna shave my head. I’ve flirted with the idea on and off during the past three months. My hair is longer than shoulder length thin, stringy and detests curl. It likes laying flat on my head I hate it. Plus, I’m having hot flashes and it bugging me. I know, I know, I’m only forty-one, how could I be having hot flashes? Not sure. But it seems to be happening. And the mood swings. OMG! When I’m having a ‘moment’ and I lovingly refer to it, an episode, or whatever it’s called, I can’t focus on calming down. My inside just want o explode through my skin. It’s horrible. I called my doctor the other day to schedule an appointment, to get an official diagnosis. I have to wait till March. Ugh! By then, I’m sure my family will have deserted me for some sweeter mom. Hey, I say menopause is a body’s natural way of coping with teenagers anyway.

Autumn’s going shopping today for ‘stuff’ for her new apartment. She doesn’t even have a new apartment yet, but she’s getting ready. She posted a list on the refrigerator, just incase me or her dad felt compelled to purchase anything, we’d know just what to get her.
When I tell people she’s moving out, I wave my hand in the air and cheer. “Bout damn time!” I say. But really, I’ll miss her. I know, I’ve typed that already.

Laney’s been sick and missed two private tennis lessons w/ N and C. She has that big tournament this weekend and I hope she feels better. It would stink for her to play bad. I was so excited about her tennis schedule this week cuz high school tennis starts next week, and L is playing on an opposing team, she really needs this week, and this tournament to prepare her. I’m tentatively planning on adding something in tomorrow to help make up for some of this loss. That is, if she feels better.


© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324666-More-lunch-hour-thoughts