*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325812-MonkeY
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#325812 added February 1, 2005 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
MonkeY
MonkeY a.K.a. I Love Him
DATE: February 1, 2005


I love the Lord!

It's not something I've just realized, it's just something that needs to be said everyday, every minute and meant with my whole heart, soul and mind.

I've thought of Him today and loved Him more with each breath drawn. And so, I decided that God deserves some joyous time in my journal. Here it is!

I really love and praise Him! I want Him to shine out through me, to reach the cold and uncaring, to show all that He has risen and is King. This is what I want.

Also, I want to know Him better, to follow Him loyally and without fail. This is something I should have sought faithfully but I haven't realized it until now.

So, seeking to know Him, to love Him, to appreciate and serve Him, to be His alone and to fully surrender. These are the things I require during my walk with Him.

It blows my mind when I think of God's love, unending and unconditional, and of His mercy and protection. Even when I drift from Him, His hands cover me, His grace protects me and I am always within His sight. When I return to Him, answer His call, He hugs me, doesn't condemn me, loves me as He always has.

And so, sitting here today, I thought that it was time for me to write joy into my journal.

JOY

God Bless and keep you all!

Here is a cool sig designed just for me!  Woo-Hoo!

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325812-MonkeY