*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326414-Tennis
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#326414 added February 4, 2005 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
Tennis

I’m off in a few minutes to go to Destin Florida. National CTW (Community Tennis Workshop) I went two years ago and it was sooooo much fun. They feed you all of your meals, plus snacks in between and, every night for one hour they have an open bar!

Tonight, after we register and go to dinner, all the Georgia folks are supposed to meet for a small party.

I did eight minutes of step this morning, then when I got to work, waiting on Carl, I walked around the park one time. Which means I get to eat what I want today. Hehehe. Carl is bringing his laptop and I plan on working on my book during the trip down. At least I hope to. I have to sit next to L. and she loves to talk, but I really want to get this done, so I won’t be rude, but I hope I’m able to convey to her the importance of this. I wish I liked her more. She thinks were better friends than we are. Since I have to work with her, I’d rather not let her know. Two years ago, she captained a tennis team I was on. I found out one day too late, that we were a wild card and could have gone to STATE!. No, with my T.O.S arms, "Pain Pain Go Away, I’ll never get to go. Even though its wrong to hold a grudge, I cant’ get past it. She blew an opportunity for me that I can never get back.

Then, I try and tell myself, well, maybe the powers that be didn’t want me there for reasons I can’t imagine.

Speaking of tennis, Carl is going to try and teach me a two handed forehand. Did I mention that already??? I’ll probably say it three hundred times, especially if it works out for me. Tennis is such a great sport for keeping the weight off.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326414-Tennis