*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328516-Brian-Vahaly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#328516 added February 15, 2005 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
Brian Vahaly
I brought my club music today. Some mixed CD that someone burned. It’s got the Goodies song, 1 - 2 step, stuff like that. I need something to motivate me, right now its this music. I’m still suffering with increasingly intense pain. (I’m putting on my TENNS unit in a minute, to see if it helps) So, I need my peppy phone voice today. I’ve got a bah-zillion phone calls to make and I’m hoping the club music will distract me from my pain.

YAY. I found my Brian Vahaly shirt. If you don’t know who Brian is, I forgive you. ( http://www.imagezfoto.com/gallery/ProAm ) I volunteered at the Return of Service Pro Am event. Adam invited me, Jaime said yes. I didn’t get there till the evening. So I missed the photo opt. I did get some from my personal camera at the end of the night. All the volunteers had to wear a long-sleeved Adidas shirt, on the back it says Brian Vahaly Brighter Future Foundation. ( http://www.gatennis.com/bvbff_tennis_scholarship.htm ) I haven’t been able to find my shirt, but I did this morning. It was a great event to volunteer for, well organized. Andy Roddick was there. While I didn’t get pictures of him, I did stand very close to him. Plus, and more importantly, I watched him play tennis. For my volunteering efforts, Jaime gave me a poster, with sigs of all the pros who attended. I gave it to Laney for Christmas. She was jealous of my trip to Atlanta that day.

Autumn put her security deposit down on her new apartment. April first. Her move in date. She popped into the house for a few minutes yesterday evening and threw that fact at me.

She was trying on different outfits, “Does dad know Shaun’s moving in with me?” she whispers. Even thought, her CD is blaring. No possible way he could hear her. I laughed. “It’s not funny.” She is worried. “What do you think he’s gonna say?”

I’m laughing because earlier (this was yesterday during my lunch break) Shaun dropped by my work, and asked me the very same question.

“I haven’t said anything to him.” I pause. “But, he should already know. Why don’t you just tell him.”

“I don’t talk to dad.” I already know this fact. But I keep pushing for her to develop a relationship with her father, as I push him to do the same. Autumn is such a beautiful funny person, who wouldn’t want a relationship with her?

I will miss her when she moves out. (how many times have I typed this?) Laney has big plans for Autumn’s room when she’s gone. I have big plans for Laney’s old room, when Autumn’s out.


© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328516-Brian-Vahaly