*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328756-Stuck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#328756 added February 16, 2005 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
Stuck
At least the water is back on! It took me forever to sanatize the place. Now, Felicia calls and can’t come into work. She is sick. I called Steee, and Adam. No luck. I guess I’m stuck pulling a thirteen-hour day. I’m not a happy camper. Miss Grumpy Gills. That’s me. Right now. Too bad I don’t get overtime.

I should call Renee on the phone. She always peps me up. She has this thing she does, She is always playing the ‘twin card’. So, whenever I call her, she’ll grab some innocent co-worker who happens to be on his way to the printer, or break room or something and stick her receiver in his face. “Say hey to my twin sister Robin.” I hear her say. Her voice sounds far away as she has already stuck it into his hand. Renee works for the federal gov in a huge building. If I called every hour of every day, I’d still never talk to all her co-workers. But, its fun, she likes it so I oblige her. (Yesterday, Andrew, the fire fighter/tennis player happened to be here when she called. For the first time, I did what she does. I stuck the phone in his face and said, “Talk to my twin.”)

Right now, I could go for this.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328756-Stuck