*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329563-Paying-the-Piper
by Angela
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #930772
Ramblings from my mind!
#329563 added February 20, 2005 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
Paying the Piper
I just returned from an annual weekend with the girls in my family. We (there are 5 of us) go to a hotel and cross stitch or whatever for the entire weekend. This year my aunt finally managed to make it the only problem was that we were going on her twin's birthday. Now they have finally turned 17 and are beginning to get that independence thing going. One of the girls, Kate, was in Chicago with the choir. The other one, Emma, was with us for the entire weekend. We had a good time but couldn't really let loose because all the talk had to be PG-13. Not that we get in to the R - talk, but we did have to curtail some of what we said. All in all it was a good weekend. We ended up eating too much and not drinking enough. I was exausted from the schedule I keep but managed to get some stitching done. I haven't done any since last summer. Now comes the hard part. I have two papers due on Wednesday and I haven't started either of them. Life should be interesting for the next couple of days.

I have a job interview on Wednesday also. I have been working afternoons at a dv shelter and am looking for something in days. This job would go to days. I am a little nervous. It involves career counseling for adults. I went out and bought a new outfit and everyting. Hopefully things pay off. I just have to figure out how to write while there are so many things going on.

© Copyright 2005 Angela (UN: acook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angela has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329563-Paying-the-Piper