*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329934-Porque-digo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#329934 added April 11, 2005 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
Porque digo!
I'm sure you're all loving the Spanish titles.

I really need to get things in my life back on track more than they are right now. And so tonight, I plan on doing that. I'm going in, taking a nap, and then getting up and starting to work on my stuff.


If there's one thing I really don't appreciate ever being called, it's a dyke. I don't appreciate being told that I'm really manly acting. I don't appreciate there being the assumption made that I can do manly things just because of my appearance or my knowledge. I don't appreciate the label either.

For example, I'd really HONESTLY prefer to be the one asked out on a date. However, it seems to be that the ones willing to do that are NEVER the type I'd date, at least so far. But if it was the kinda girl I'd date, I'd really much rather she do the asking and for her to make the moves. (Does that sound like me being manly? I don't think it does.) Yes, I have done most of the asking before, I admit this, but it was because I got to the point where I realized she probably never would.
And, this'll be TMI for most of you. But as far as sex goes, I do believe I'd MUCH rather be the one giving than receiving. So, perhaps that is more like me being a "top" (dominate) because I'd be more of in charge. However, the reasoning? I'd rather make sure she was happy than I, I'd take greater pleasure in making someone else happy. That's who I am as a person.
That's why I like doing sweet silly things, cause it makes a girl laugh or smile, and for a moment, she's happy...so I'm glad to have made her happy. It's who I am. However, I, myself, love it whenever a girl does something sweet for me, when it's something that really is precious. I frickin' love that...don't think I would so much if I was a "dyke". I'm not sure though.
In addition, last night, I was playing these lil games on http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/ and these are REALLY CUTE little games, and I'm all like "awww, how adorable" when Amanda's like "okay, yeah, you're definitely not a dyke."

I despise to be so easily labelled. I understand why labels are used, but, damn. I view my friends as the person who they are, I view them as having certain skills, qualities, etc. that just happen to make up who they are and that's it. If you ask me for a label for one of my friends, sure, I could ramble off a list of labels that they'd kinda fit in, but normally, their ONLY label to me is their NAME.

This really bothered me, as if you couldn't tell.

I think I'm actually going to work on my Spanish...

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329934-Porque-digo