*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329986-snakes-alligators-and-sex--Pt-I--background
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#329986 added February 22, 2005 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
snakes, alligators, and sex--Pt I--background
*note this looks like its going to be long so i divided it into two parts.

really haven't written that much about Bobby since I started writing again, and truthfully I'm not even sure what I have and haven't so I guess some of this might be a repeat but oh well. Just a little background...Met bobby and his then roommate bobby at the coffehouse about a year and a half or so ago. Kinda had a crush on the roommate, but bobby was cool too. A lil while later I went to a movie with him, and then either that night or another (don't remember for sure) ended up getting drunk at his house and sleeping there. BUT...there was no sex involved just me being really drunk.

Another background note...Bobby is a herpetologist--that means he studies reptiles. He has a LOT of them in his house--venemous and non-venemous snakes, and even an alligator (a small one) in the downstairs bathtub. But for those of you who are freaking out...I am perfectly safe. For his age (hes only 22) he is VERY knowledgeable in his field. Its kinda funny to watch shows on snakes and stuff on TV cause most of the time he knows the person dealing with the snakes. Kinda freaky I know but I'm just trying to point out that he is both knowledgeable and respected in his field.

Ok anyway, back to the story..the night I got drunk--basically blacked out drunk--i had been playing with some of the non-ven snakes, taking shots with them around my wrists even LOL. I ended up passing out on the couch and Bobby even slept in front of the door to the snake room (which is linoleum by the way) so that i wouldn't get up in the middle of the night and try to get in there. He was a perfect gentleman.
Didn't ever try anything.

Didn't see him for quite a while after that..talked once or twice on the phone. Dated a few ppl...including Tymm, so it was probably almost a year. Anyway somehow right after Tymm and I broke up I ended up getting ahold of him (I think I was going through my phone book trying to figure out who to delete and who not to). Ended up going to his house and drinking yet again. Of course at this time im drinking a LOT trying to get over tymm. Got really drunk and ended up trying to sleep with him--but that night it didn't work for whatever reason. Kept going over there and drinking and eventually ended up having drunken sex--well I had been trying to behave myself, but it had already happened so why not continue. We had some conversations about sex and cuddling and how most people cannot do them (especially cuddling) without getting attached. Somehow we made a bargain--not exactly sure how cause i was still getting drunk quite a lot at the time.

© Copyright 2005 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329986-snakes-alligators-and-sex--Pt-I--background