*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330562-Bog-Cleaning-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#330562 added March 19, 2005 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Bog Cleaning Again
I was going to get straight on with the blog this morning and get down to the serious business of bog cleaning but as usual, I was sidetracked and find myself making a third cup of tea and delaying the task. I checked out a few 'blogs' yesterday; it was interesting to see what others put in theirs. A great diversity of thoughts and feelings but must admit I enjoyed those with a bit of bizarre humour and earthy comments the most. I kind of relate better to those sort of people, but would like to read a sample of all 'bloggers' at some stage. That's part of my problem; I just want to do do too many things in too short a time.

My house is a tip today. It's never straight living with two untidy men but since we had blinds fitted yesterday it looks like a disaster area. Everything's had to come off the windowsills so I now have a glut of ornaments and house plants and nowhere to put them. Charity shop I suspect once the weather improves.

So, my sister is coming over for the weekend again, weather permitting. Another few days of late nights and unhealthy living. I was envious and a little depressed yesterday when a friend informed me he's not smoked for three days and seems determined to stop. The finger of weakness points at me, the guilt and worry spiral and it becomes a viscious circle. I seem to have spent a long time smoking and worrying about smoking! I'm writing a weird story at the moment about the tortured mind of a smoker but unfinished as yet. Society hates smokers and it seems the only actions to help people stop are negative ones. I have enough of my own negativity thank you. I'm obsessed I know but such is the nature of an addictive personality which is what I and many others have. Anyway, I digress.

Okay bog, I'm on my way; I haven't forgotten you. Still snowing too. Please God, let the trains be running okay. I see so little of my sister. Oh, and bless the Pope too!



© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330562-Bog-Cleaning-Again