*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333867-Well-well-well
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#333867 added March 10, 2005 at 3:56am
Restrictions: None
Well well well
Ok, so here's the deal. I had to clean my room before my Dad left for New York or else I'd have to find somewhere else to live for 4 days. I am happy to announce that my room is so fucking clean right now it scares me. Now to keep it like this is going to be a challenge. Anyways, I still might not be able to stay in my house because my Dad is known for being a dick and saying the deal's off for some dumb reason or whatever. I cleaned the downstairs bathroom also and cleaned up around the downstairs, how the fuck could he say no? Hopefully he doesn't or else Ashton is going to pass Newmessiah in level, which can't be good.

Speaking of World of Warcraft, I'd like to say that Blizzard is a pansy bitch. I had three of my four characters get a name change because they were deemed "Inappropriate." Now a dwarven priest named "HeTouchedMe" I can understand. Also my gnome warlock "WolfandRaven" because going with Blizzard's rule, you can't have more than 2 words. But what about my gnome rogue? What about NewMessiah? I looked at all the rules and he doesn't apply to any of them. The closest thing that I could think of is that they are pinning him to religion which is bullshit. a messiah is a liberator or savior, but does not have to apply to any one religion or even any religion at all. However, Jesus is called the Messias. Now that one would be wrong. I think Blizzard sucks because of this and made a character called "Blizzucks" Let's see if they get the message. Also made characters named "Inapropriate" and "Hyleeofensiv" just for shits and giggles.

Bowling Monday was good stuff. I got a 99 the first game and then a 79 and a 73. Average is 82, so that's alright. The thing with Julianne is going nowhere. I called Shaneen tonight and talked with her, I love her to death. We might be seeing a movie on Friday. I also saw Christine M. for the first time in a long while. It was great to see her again and we might be hanging out sometime too.

Overall, I liked today. Now I'm off, I'll update again next time I'm at a computer or next time I feel like it. Depending on if I get to stay here.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333867-Well-well-well