*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334390-How-eventful
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#334390 added March 13, 2005 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
How eventful
Well, I didn't get to go to the movies with Shaneen, haven't talked to Julianne, and the other girl from Scituate had other plans. Sounds about right, hehe. The night went pretty good anyways though, wait, which night am I writing about? Let's start with Thursday.

My dad left for the weekend which meant PAR-TAY!!! Well, more Sills and Jamie's idea, but hey, why not have one? Dad brought the "refreshments" 2 bottles of Goldshloggers, 1 bottle of Jaeger, 1 bottle Absolut Rasberry Vodka, and one bottle of Crown Royal. It was defiantely a good time. Me and Jamie got completely smashed, but I held my composer pretty good. Played Warcraft a lot that night and talked to Jamie why Sam is not someone he should date.

Friday, me and Jamie hung out at my house for pretty much the entire day. Then we went to Friday's. Not much else went on that I could remember.

Today I was late for work and Cathy actually scolded me, it was interesting. Went home and Sills came over. Infact, a lot of people came over. Sills, Chris Sills, Cathy, Sam, and Jamie. It was a good time. We watched O-Zone music videos and such. Then we went to the mall and then to the movies.

"The Hostage" was an awesome movie. The killer was fucking fantastic. Complete Bad Ass. Defiantely want to see that again. Anyways, then we went back to the mall and went to Journey's. I met some girl Corinne. I couldn't believe she was actually 17, she lookeed younger than Sam. We started talking and it was great. She's cute.

The rest of the night was spent at Sills's house sitting around. Dead baby jokes galore among other things. Overall a good time. Farewell to Sills. We'll see you in May.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334390-How-eventful