*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334739-The-past-two-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#334739 added March 15, 2005 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
The past two days
So, I was only 10 minutes late for work on Sunday and worked 9-3. It was a good time. After that I met up with Corinne. We went over to Patriot Cinemas to see a movie and then we realized that I had no money, hehe. We went back to the mall, got some money, then back to the movies and went to see Hitch. It was a good time. The only thing I didn't like was that it was packed. What's with that? Hitch is getting old, but it still filled up the theater. Anyways, I found out that Corinne really likes to kiss, hehe. I think that's the first time I felt awkward kissing a girl. Well, we were kissing for like 20 minutes, and people were whispering around us, it was a good time. I felt a little bad for everyone else, so I had to stop. I wish the theater wasn't as full as it was.

Anyways, work today was a good time. 10-3 and I was on time! Fuck yeah! So afterwards, I called Corinne and I picked her up at her house and we went to the mall. It was a good time there with Jay, Jamie, and Sam. Took Jamie's van to bowling which was a good time.

Bowling was alright. 76,81,82 with 82 avg. Not too happy with that. I did get to be with Corinne though, so things were good. Then on the ride home was kinda a repeat of the movies the night before. Except it was a lot better, hehe. Geez, this is getting to sound like Kim's journal now, I should stop.

Went to Cathay Hanover after that with Dad and Chris, good time there. Afterwards I went to Sills's house and got sucked punched and the wind knocked out of me by Ashton. It was like a father son moment. Then we all got kicked out and I came home. Not much else to do, but sleep now. Wow, it's early.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334739-The-past-two-days