*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335184-Trying-to-catch-up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#335184 added March 17, 2005 at 1:57am
Restrictions: None
Trying to catch up
Due to some breathing difficulties, I've not felt like doing much except moaning and groaning (sorry, about being such a baby).

The doctor put me on steriods so that I could breathe, but they play havoc with my diabetes. When my blood gluclose goes high, I feel really yucky and have horrible headaches. The headaches are different than migraines, but as dehibilitating in a different way. But I can breathe (a habit I really don't want to break).

Robert's birthday was a week ago Monday, and he ended up with three birthday dinners. I told about taking him to his favorite restaurant, Enrique's Mexicano Restaurante, the night of his birthday. On Thursday night, Randy (our baby), his wife Janelle, and family took him (and I got to go of course) to dinner at Fire Mountain, a huge buffet restaurant, before we all went to Shane's (Shane is Randy's baby) school program.

Randy's wife's parents are very good friends. In fact Jackie and Robert are the best of friends and are very much alike. Jackie and Merrietta were there for the dinner and the program, too.

We had a good time, but the most important thing was Robert enjoyed himself.

Then this past Tuesday night, my best friend for over twenty-five years, Jacque Graham took us out to dinner to celebrate his birthday since she couldn't be here on his birthday.

Let's just say, Robert is one well-fed dude.

I'm thankful we could celebrate another birthday with him.



© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335184-Trying-to-catch-up