*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335226-Horror-Scope
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#335226 added March 17, 2005 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Horror Scope
Unbelievable how accurate horoscopes can be at times.
'Disturbing dreams may cause you to wake up feeling agitated.' Too right! Not only agitated, but still exhausted, anxious, lethargic and out of sorts.

'If not exorcised, uneasiness could remain with you throughout the day without your knowing why or where it came from.' True. Still feeling agitated, tired, frustrated and sluggish. I do know some of the reasons. Dentist running late, son deciding to take a day off work, leaving dirty pots in the sink and putting football on television, washing line collapsing after pegging it all out, too much to do in too little time.

'Try to remember your dreams and write them down.' Here goes. Getting ready for a party but unable to find chosen outfit and shoes, resulting in running late and looking like hell. Back in the classroom, unable to remember anything about teaching but the children were fascinated by my six inch high heeled leather boots. Sitting in the back of our car with my twin step grandsons when they both decided to fill their nappies. Except they weren't wearing any! Gross. Too much information I know.

'Simply recognising the symbols and realising why they came at this time can have you feeling your old self again.' Probably my brain telling me it's full of shit! Any analysis from online psychiatrists welcome.

'Tonight, rent a pile of videos and relax at home.' Ha Ha, Bloody Ha. The last time I was able to do that was two years ago when my hubby was in hospital. It would be a novelty to even choose what to watch on TV never mind have full control of the remote. Nah, this bit's not going to happen without a miracle and I don't sense many of those around at the moment. Miserable sod aren't I?

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335226-Horror-Scope