*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337301-Yuk
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#337301 added March 27, 2005 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
Yuk!
I do love those late nights when my sister is here and we stay up until the wee small hours doing silly things and putting the world to rights. But I'm not keen on feeling like I'm about to meet my maker the following day. I'll never learn to be sensible. Matters were made worse by the clocks moving forward last night, depriving us of an hour together. But, sis has decided to stay an extra night so that's a precious treat. I'll tolerate that morning after feeling tomorrow if it means spending some quality time with her. And I'll get back on track with my diet!

There was a little less of me when I stepped on the scales yesterday but I have sinned badly since then. Well, it wouldn't be the same sharing carrot sticks and bottled water with sis would it? I wonder where those three pounds I lost have gone to? Strange to imagine the fat shed by dieters floating somewhere about in the ether.

My horoscope informs me I need to spend some time alone to reconnect with myself. Whoever writes it should also leave instructions as to HOW I can achieve that in my situation, without leaving the country. Actually, that thought has crossed my mind sometimes but I'd need that long overdue Lottery win. Seems I'll just have to remain disconnected.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337301-Yuk