*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337638-Dream--a--Little--Dream
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #940540
Walk through his own boulevard... Welcome to Matt's Blog
#337638 added April 24, 2005 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Dream a Little Dream....
Nothing stays the same, and the impure will always conquer the pure... The ones that can ward all their blackness away become the saints... There is no way a person of low status (and I don't mean any offense by that) can ever stay clean, nor can the truelly high. There is no way anyone can stay happy. Happiness comes at a price, a price that differs from person to person. Nothing stays the same. It's like a house, loan and equity... and the equity is the price that no one can touch....

Everyone dreams but for many the dream will never be seen or felt or succeeded. Many dreams are created through giving up another, other dreams are tainted by the cruelties and hardships of life.

Love is one dream and it is tainted. The church has done Love a great disservice by making every form a sin in some way, damning a - seperate, population: I am a sinner.... I have been 'tainted' according to the faith. But my dream is real, it is pure for what it is, my own dream for Love... Hated and despised by a vast majority in every country. It's not the same as it once was. It has changed, it has been tainted and bashed and mistaken, lost and bruised and broken. It has moved from the simplicity of a child to what it is.... It has been made impure and yet everytime it is damaged it is reborn... Once Bitten, Twice shy... Bitten Thrice, Terrified....

I don't want to give up that dream but like everyone, I'm afraid of what it does. Of the fact it makes you so weak and so blind, so easily changed and lost. That Love and Lust, so easily confused, marr the lives we lead....


It's strange to think sometimes though that we can follow all out dreams.... I can't do things at the expense of others. Though sometimes my heart tells me I should... It's a form of hurting myself and turning away from the impurity of what I am.


Incase people think I have something against the church I just want to add that I do believe in the Faith, but it knocks me back with its colder words of impurity and damnation.

© Copyright 2005 Dr Matticakes Myra (UN: dragoon362 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Matticakes Myra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337638-Dream--a--Little--Dream