*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337704-Focus--on--that--Brick--in--the--Wall
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #940540
Walk through his own boulevard... Welcome to Matt's Blog
#337704 added March 29, 2005 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Focus on that Brick in the Wall

"No! Come on dont... don't do this... Oh God don't....Please..." frghtened murmers were spilling out into the night. A cry, weak and dying crawled from underneath an indented door, "Is little Matty unsure? Is my bitch a pussy?"

"Please don't.... don't... Loz..."

Behind a dirty, dented white car...

"C'mon whore, be good for me. Drink Up baby."

"No... no..."

A blond head was turned away, tears streaking it, small body pressed into the wall. his hands pressed weakly against his companions chest, "Please don't..."

"Whores don't get choices baby. Undo me."

A small sob escaped the smaller lad as he w as smashed into the wall, slender hands fumbled with the buttons of the others demanding shadow. "Don't do this... please... Not like this... please?" the boy was trembling with silent tears. roughly his body was flipped over and his back turned to the other. the words fluttered over his lips in noiseless sounds.

"Don't worry baby, I'll go gentle on a bitch like you. Man you like rag doll, so helpless..." the elder boy was laughing slightly, running his hands down, over the child's arse, "So good. You've always been a good boy. Don't fail me now bitch."

"Not like this." His body was naked in the alley, "Not like this..." His frame was once again thrown into the wall. Blood snaked down his chin. He never thought this would happen...




*********

Somethings happen... even when we don't want them to...

© Copyright 2005 Dr Matticakes Myra (UN: dragoon362 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Matticakes Myra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337704-Focus--on--that--Brick--in--the--Wall