*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339162-Bits-and-pieces-of-us
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#339162 added April 4, 2005 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Bits and pieces of us
Robert keeps having those small strokes, TIAs, but they are very short and tiny thanks to medication he's on. However I can tell when he's had one: The confusion is worse; the attitude is terrible - grouchy, complaining, never satisfied; and the compusive/obscessive disorder intensifies. I had to write down everything we had for meals for the past two weeks night before last: He insisted and was not satisfied until I did. Why? Who knows. Stress, stress go away. Don't come back any day.

Then I'm so miserable I want to find a hole and climb into it and stay. I'd prefer a hole among my covers so that I can be comfortable and cover up my head.

I went to the baby shower given for Jacque Graham's daughter Lynn, who had a baby boy in December after moving to the Dallas area from here in October. Jacque assured me that no one who lived in the house where the shower would be smoked. Well, no, the husband didn't smoke in the house, but he smoked outside before coming inside with smoke on his clothes and sat on the furniture. I am so allergic to tobacco smoke that sitting in the recliner where usually sits make me very ill. I'm so allergic that I'm surprised I can talk to people who smoke on the phone without having an allergic reaction. Thankfully, I can visit on the phone and online.

Miserable, just miserable. My sinuses are stuffed up; my throat hurts; I have a fever; and my asthma is in full force. Yucky.

Dear God, please give us some relief.

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339162-Bits-and-pieces-of-us