*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339481-Lost
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#339481 added April 6, 2005 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Lost
I’m into my third day of intense pain and I’m ready for it to stop. Any day now. My arm feels so heavy. Difficult to move it, so doing all those normal things like washing and drying my hair, produce major discomfort. I’m supposed to go for my follow-up visit to the dermatologist – that skin allergy thing several weeks ago. But I’m canceling.

Well, I’m using my lunch card now and I’m still suffering w/ this god-awful pain. Grrrrrrr! I got a lot done with cleaning Carl’s desk AND getting ready for the um…. A-word. Not wanting to even type THAT. I hope all my stuff is in order.

Moving right along, to more pleasant subjects. Yeah, um, let’s see, something good. Laney won her match yesterday 4-6! I’m so happy for her. She’s got one more then Regions on the 12th. I got Adam working for me so I can go!

I’m gonna work the tournament desk for Sara on the 16th. Not that really want to, but I’m saving up money for a laptop computer. She is happy because it will be her first real tournament and I will be there if there to help ‘train’ her.

What the hell happened to my lunch card? How can it be over already? Sheesh I hate when the phone rings during lunch, cuz I’m gonna answer it. Oh well. I didn’t need to type anyway, did I?

Oh, BTW, if anyone’s seen my muse running around, please send her back home. I miss her and need her.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339481-Lost