*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339735-Lunch
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#339735 added April 7, 2005 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
Lunch
Not wanting to eat oatmeal for lunch, I tore the place apart in search of some other suitable food. I came across some animal crackers and a jar of peanut butter. “Pay dirt.” I exclaimed. Okay so, I know, animal crackers dipped in peanut butter isn’t much better than instant oatmeal, but hey, ya work with what you got. Plus, I have a bag of baby carrots. At least I’m eating some veggies.

Well, the courts are drying up and the sun is is hovering just above a layer of clouds, brightening the sky but it hasn’t peeked out yet. Hinting of its presence. Teasing before making its grand appearance?

Well, I’m making plans to take Laney to Savannah for a tournament. It’s a level 3, which means she will get spanked. So, I need to make sure she wants to go. I've spend most of my lunch card ironing out details, in case she does want to go.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, two nights in Savannah!

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339735-Lunch