*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339632-Aoos-and-woooos
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#339632 added April 7, 2005 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
Aoos and woooos
oKAY.. So.. this is what I wanted to say about the whole Leilya thing.

First off.. Anood is a wonderful person, who has a mind of her own and no one can ever come to understand it, not even herself.

Secondly.. and Anood and I talked about this, but people either and that includes women too, go obssessed to almost crazy over her, when she decideds to move on in her life without them, and they simply cannot understand it.. but let me tell you what the problem is.. you see Anood lets people out of their box, their inner norm self, and moves them into a different world, where even a flower would look like a rainbow of colors, instead of just plain white.. Because of her energy towards life, her quick and funny response to almost anything and her way that she deals with people, they feel left out when she moves on with her life without them..

Unfortunately, they than become obssessed and try to hurt and harm her, like leilya the bitch.. who not only minuplated into making Anood think she is her frined, but also sent either a dyke or prostitute to sleep with her boyfriend, just to make Anood break up with him.. Now I wonder who is really twisted, she claims that Anood is.. but inreality to minuplate people and convince them of things untrue.. who is more twisted..

For those who know Anood, you should be lucky she kept you in her life, no one gets rid of her, it is she who decideds to keep and who to throw away..

In the meantime I have sneaked into my husbands office .. I am going to write a quick poem.. dedicated to people of this part of the world..

And tell you all..



OoOoOoOooOo Aahahahahahhaha OoOoOooOoOo

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339632-Aoos-and-woooos