*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343059-Oxgen-Complex
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#343059 added April 23, 2005 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Oxgen Complex
He went and took a shower, I stole his car keys ran to the car and stole the keys to the office, just to come here to day and read my emails and write in my journal.
dumb ass me, I saw his wallet and I didnt even steal money..

NEXT TIME FOR SURE..

I am intending to buy a new mobile and I have tried every trick in the book to get money so far I made 400 but thats not enough I need another 1000..


I cant breath anymore I keep getting anxiety attacks its crazy I could be sleeping and than suddenly wham.. I wake up short of breath.. maybe I am dying.

I loved your email about me .. now if I can only figure out how to connect this journal to yours.. I know you taught me but I am a dumb ass an 1/2. *comment to Anood*


Just the other day I learned that olive oil, comes from the oil of olives.. thats really amazing.

I left my kids at home, I have to run back their make sure they didnt die, and than figure out what to do with his office key.

My plan.. Keep the keys in a very obvious location like near the door or on the floor, and than claim he left it their and swear up and down (to the husband)

Anoooooooooooooood if you read this please call.. I am worried about you Hessa keeps saying your going to commit.. (I don't know what your commiting to do but call)..


© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343059-Oxgen-Complex