*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340080-Six-Day-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#340080 added April 9, 2005 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
Six Day Week
I lost yesterday. Shock, horror, headline news; I didn't even manage to clean the bog! Just slept and slept, sneezed and coughed and very little else. Did manage to watch American Idol last night and was very disgusted by the result. Simon seemed to have the hump too.

Such a good job I wasn't invited to the Royal Wedding today; I really couldn't have gone! What a farce this country is. Must make an effort to do a bit more today though, despite still feeling rough. Hubby doing the morning 'steam iron hiss' behind me again, so we're off to a good start.

Wasn't going to use the computer last night as I couldn't face the idea of his questions and comments. After a while he asked why I wasn't using it so I told him.

'Don't be silly, I won't say anything,' came the reply.

Lately, I have this aversion to being called 'silly' and 'stupid' as if I'm a five-year-old, and it's something he says a lot. But when I mentioned I'd rather he didn't call me 'silly' I was accused of being influenced by 'others.' That drives me to distraction too; as if I haven't got a mind of my own and am not capable of forming my own opinions. Condescending and patronising spring to mind.

Anyway, half an hour later I was being asked 'Who are you playing?' 'Does he wait for you to come online?' 'Why do people play under different names?' 'What have they got to hide?' 'I'm just curious, that's all!' Well, you know what curiosity did, my dear. Being bitchy sorry, but I'm well under par and can do without uneccesary hassle.

Better go and get ready, got to go shopping too. Hubby's birthday next week. Now, what to buy him as a surprise gift? Suggestions welcome. lol

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340080-Six-Day-Week