*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341660-Cafeterias
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #942302
Sunflower's Blog
#341660 added April 16, 2005 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Cafeterias
Probably the most reasonable eating out option is the cafeteria. With the all-you-can-eat option, a multi-course meal is a value at $6.49. Salads, meat entrees, hot veggies, bread, and rows of dessert temps you through the previewing line. As many people as there are, there are that many variations on the meal.

Cafeterias have good and bad days. On a bad day, or at a bad cafeteria, you could decide the concept is better than the food. I grew up in a cafeteria family. As a young adult, I hated cafeterias. The atmosphere is so bland.

This afternoons outing left me full and happy at the local Furrs. I wouldn't suggest it for a date, but it's a place to sit and eat and watch other people. Families with children wear their problems on their sleeves. A cup of after dinner coffee, a pen and journal, and the latest world problem to solve! It's great to have weekends!
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341660-Cafeterias