*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343077-Chrystal-AKA-Anood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#343077 added April 24, 2005 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
Chrystal AKA Anood
Since she wrote about me.. Let me tell you a bit about her.


First of all her name is not Anood, I don’t care if she added it to her passport, and I really don’t care how many people call her that. Her name is Chrystal.

Yes, I did meet her when she was 16 at the internet café bathroom, (That was very difficult to explain to the Canadian Immigration – why a born Canadian had to go with me an American to the Canadian Immigration at the Canadian Airport was very weird). I am a closet smoker my location was always in some ladies bathroom or in a dark alley. The minute we chatted, I decided I would be her friend only in the café never go out with her cause she is a PSYCHO.

The woman harassed me, she would not leave me alone. Kept calling me of course I am a friendly person so I chatted with her although as odd as it may seem our conversation never lasted more than 30 seconds with her yelling something crazy. I am sure after reading this she will contradict everything I just wrote.

When we did started hanging out.. I can’t really remember how it started, I do remember that since we where so much alike. Chatters on the internet got us confused and when they would meet us they would get even more confused, still not knowing who is who. Although She is short blonde with blue eyes. I am tall, brunette with brown eyes. That was our strongest trick, if I couldn’t or did not want to do something or call someone I would just have her call or the opposite.

She says I used to manipulate men, well if I did so than the men she would meet they had some weird fixation with her, they would not leave her, never forget her and became insanely obsessed with her. I mean men who she stopped talking to her for years would one day pop back into her life and say something like “I wanted to marry you!” or “Even in bed with my wife I think of you!”. Not only men but women too, they go crazy over her. She has some weird ora that make women and men she meets want to be around her. She makes them have some strange out of body experience and they start doing things they would never do in their normal life. Than she moves on, finds something new to do but they don’t; they hang on to her memory. One guy started throwing money at her, buying her anything she wanted just to keep her around; they didn’t even have a relationship. Than one day he hired her as her Muse.

If you think that’s weird, well let me tell you, your one of them. You’re reading her journal like crazy you never miss a day of what she writes, you’re obsessed with her daily life, yes even though you never met her she’s got you under her skin.

For over a month people started confusing her with another girl who was also blonde and blue eyed, Chrystal took that as an insult especially when we where walking down the street and some guys yelled out that girls name. She turned around and said to me “That’s enough!” she dragged me into a pharmacy or something and bought hair dye. Than we went to our hang out, the internet café bathroom where she dyed her hair. Yes in a public bathroom, she even washed and shampooed her hair their, and women would come in look at me and than turn and look at Chrystal with black gook on her head smoking a cigarette calmly and they would of course smell the funny smell that dye makes and wrinkle their nose, Chrystal would just smile and say hello and continue talking to me as if nothing at all was abnormal. When her hair was done she blow dried it under the little bathroom blow dryer and walked out of the bathroom. The people at the café faces was unforgettable, first she was a blonde go in the bathroom and than suddenly she was a brunet coming out of the bathroom.


Now about hiding secrets, let me tell you for over 4 years she hid the fact to me that she was not a natural beach blonde. I fought with my brothers swearing up and down that she was I even remember telling my dad it was her natural hair color. One day she turns around and tells me that she dyes her hair beach blonde. I was in such a shock I mean I truly believed it was natural. I should have checked her crotch, my mistake.

Nothing with Chrystal is normal. Her childhood she grew with lice in her hair, her teenage years she was always engaged to be married, her marriage was in the evening in a court house (never knew the court house was opened at night), her pregnancy got her every disease and sickness no normal woman went through, her giving birth she pushed than threw up at the nurses, her trip to Yugoslavia drunk at 8am etc..

Whatever she is going threw we never ever feel sorry for her BUT we do feel elevated that she allowed us to be part of her little adventures life. Unfortunately that is what leads her other friends, boyfriends, strangers, supermarket people, Indians, animals, fish etc into fatal attraction. Thank God I am not one of them.

I could tell you stories about this woman that would blow your head away.

One afternoon she walked into my fathers’ office where I used to work and noticed that the receptionist was gone. She sat down on the receptionist desk and started answering the phones. She hired herself. My lunch hours are at least four hours long, but when Chrystal came to work she made sure I was back in exactly one hour. After a month of her working for my father without pay, my dad pulled me aside and said “Warda get rid of her!” I was shocked “Dad why?!! He looks at me and says “She is too happy!” well I had no choice its his office so I took her out to lunch contemplating how I am going to tell her she is fired. How in the world do you fire a volunteer employee?! she just laughed her ass off I MEAN REALLY LAUGHED until tears were rolling down her eyes.

Yea I could go on forever about her.

Chrystal, whatever your going through right now no matter how much you slash your arms, decided to shave your head, start throwing your bed outside your window.. Your going to be okay. I know it..



© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343077-Chrystal-AKA-Anood